A caring community glorifying God by living in His grace through Jesus Christ.
Annual Reports - First Presbyterian Church
2022 Annual Report
2021 Annual Report
2020 Annual Report
2019 Annual Report
2018 Annual Report
Mission Study - First Presbyterian Church
2016 Mission Study
Letters from Session - First Presbyterian Church
May 6, 2020
June 2, 2020 - Special Session Meeting
Church Reopening Plan - June 7th, 2020
1. We are excited to be open for worship service again! However, please note there will be no other ministry activities happening besides those pertaining to the main worship service. Other activities will resume at a later date.
2. There will be no Common Ground Coffee Time, no coffee will be served, and the water fountains will be unavailable. Please bring what you need for you and your family.
3. Bulletins and Individual Communion Elements will be placed on the pews following social distancing guidelines. Please make sure you keep 3 seats (6’) between your family group and the next family group.
4. Nursery is available if needed, however, the nursery will not be staffed.
5. Please practice good hygiene - wash your hands when appropriate, observe social distancing, practice appropriate greeting methods, homemade masks will be available if you need one, and if you want to socialize, please do so outside the church building.
6. Please stay home if you are sick or if you are particularly at risk of the Coronavirus! We completely understand the need for folks to be safe and trust you to employ wisdom to care for yourself and those you love.